22 August, 2008

The economy sucks, but my shoes don't! PART 3

maSo here i am with a pair of gorgeous Chloe's and Miu Miu's and what is brought to my attention (thanks to Will of Avant Garde Meets Anarchy, of course!) but a glorious sale at Marni.com! I have always admired their thoroughly modern but sexy silhouettes and when i saw these for an unbeatable price but heart stopped yet again. What am i getting myself into?!

Sale find #4- Spring/Summer 2008 Marni Heels


All photos courtesy of my Flickr stream.

I've been wearing these a TON with so many various things. Fairly difficult to wear for more than a few hours, but i laugh in the face of foot pain! Rawrrz! I lovelovelove that they are a dark brown but the lucite heel is black. So sleek and makes me feel a bit that i'm walking with a bondage apparatus attached to me. (Luckily, that's not a completely foreign concept.. whoops!)

19 comments:

Ashlee said...

i am really starting to envy your shoe collection.

Wendy said...

Those shoes are sexy.

Richel said...

those are some bad ass shoes.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think these are my favorite Marni heels from that collection. They're absolutely beautiful!

Kriston said...

I adore your fantastic taste in shoes!
:D Very sexy!
xox

Anonymous said...

i love your shoes! you've got some taste, girl!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Your title is so true. Those shoes are gorge.

Shes Dressing Up said...

These are amazing!

Ashleigh said...

beautiful!!!!! so lucky

discotheque confusion said...

my word, they're amazing!

i second ashlee on the shoe envy front.

Rebecca Jane said...

those shoes are amazingly gorgeous. WOW!

Anonymous said...

I like you nail polish.

emily said...

omg, please give me those.

Caroline said...

OH MY. those are perfection at its best.

queengilda said...

i want me some marni shoes too!

Anonymous said...

You should update your blog more : )

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

oh nice!

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

Officially jealous! :)

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Great purchase!! love these heels :)